- Unisex fit
- One size for all
Reload Embroidered beanie hat in Navy
**New Release** Reload Turbo Fan design air freshener 75x75mm In our fresh cool water scent.
Hex GTI Keyring
- VW GTI hexagonal styling cues
- Black silicone construction - non-scratch
- Standard ring clip for connecting keys
8380 Labs pays tribute to the heavyweights of the German DTM Series.After the huge interest in our 8380 Labs DTM '89 Air Fresheners, we have released a limited number of the DTM '89 Print. 8380 Labs have done a fantastic job detailing the intricacies of the DTM cars in 1989. The Ford Sierra Cosworth, the BMW M3 and the Mercedes 190E are all cars renowned for their track presence throughout the DTM in 1989, swopping places at the top of the leaderboard throughout the season, eventually Roberto Ravaglia taking the championship title in his BMW E30 M3. Full colour, high-quality, digitally printed on heavy matte-finish stock
8380 Labs superb Audi V8 DTM '90 print.8380 Labs are professed lovers of the E30 M3 touring car, but that doesn't mean they don't also appreciate its competitors. In 1990, Audi made their debut in DTM, replacing Ford. They rolled out the big body Quattro V8 - which dwarfed the M3's and 190E's - and put Hans Stuck behind the wheel. By the end of the season the Audi had asserted itself as more than just a novelty, and won the championship. Full colour, high-quality, digitally printed on heavy matte-finish stock
8380 Labs classic VW Mk3 Golf Unbesiegt 'Undefeated' design reprint.Reload have a limited supply of the 8380 Labs 'Undefeated' VW Mk3 Golf print. The design based upon the VW Motorsport TDI Racer. Before the era of high-powered PD engines, VW saw the potential of their torquey TDI engine to win races. Pushing out 187bhp and having 258lb/ft it was definitely not a standard TDI! Full colour, high-quality, digitally printed on heavy matte-finish stock
The 90's offered some of the best touring car racing of all-time, with the big budget, factory-backed efforts from the likes of BMW, Mercedes and Audi. 8380's Streckenkönig series capture the infamous BMW M3 in it's many winning race liveries. We now have a limited production run of the whole series, including a new exclusive Sytner design created by 8380 exclusively for Reload. Available designs are as below:
- Ravaglia / Warsteiner
- Sytner / Ronal
- Morris Winkelhock / Diet Coke
- Dekra / Castrol
- Hahne / Jagermeister
- Murmann / Diebels
- Asphaltkonig / Rothmans
8380 Labs pays tribute to one of the greatest road cars ever built, the Porsche 911 Turbo. Depicted in a fine selection of notable cars from the first half of the turbocharged 911's history Full colour, high-quality, digitally printed on heavy matte-finish stock
Audi has a long, documented history of successes in motorsports. Along the way, they’ve introduced a number of concepts that have revolutionised the sport. From the introduction of Quattro to winning the 24H of Le Mans with a diesel-powered car, the one constant has been progression. 8380 have chosen four notable machines from the last 20 years to display Audi’s progress here. Full colour, high-quality, digitally printed on heavy matte-finish stock
The Porsche 993 was the last air-cooled variant of the 911. It was the ultimate evolution of the car in its most pure form, and experienced success in motorsport like its predecessors. It looked damn good in racing livery, too! Full colour, high-quality, digitally printed on heavy matte-finish stock
Retro motoring Air Fresheners with fresh scents, choose from our 8380 designs of the Track Rat or the DTM '89.
- 8380 DTM '89 - 75x100mm
- 8380 Track Rat - 75x75mm
Stuck in the past?!We don't take ourselves too seriously at Reload, and can always poke a bit of fun at ourselves. We think 'Stuck in the past' sums up our company ethos perfectly. We'd quite happily be stuck in the days of Group B, 90's hatchbacks and MTV (Well 2 out of 3 at least).
Our 'Stuck in the Past' Sticker options:
- Audi S1 Quattro - The real deal, a true rally legend. With aerodynamics styled in a way, only 80's designers could have dreamed up. Oversized wings, arches and spoilers, all making this one of the most memorable Group B rally cars. Depicted here in its S1 E2 guise which won the 1985 San Remo Rally with Walter Röhrl at the wheel.
- Ford Sierra RS500 - Ford's own 80's heavyweight, winner of many track championships throughout its career. Of the 500 homologation cars created only around 10% were white, we think the white adds that motorsport touch that it truly deserves!
- BMW E30 M3 - Another infamous Track champion, taking numerous trophies in it's time in touring car series. Its third and most track orientated incarnation was the Sport Evo 2.5 16V. The regulation 500 homologations were produced, but this time with more aerodynamic aids and racing tweaks. It's the little touches like the gurney flap on the rear spoiler that gives us geeks goosebumps.
- Toyota Corolla - Hachi-Roku, Twin-cam, AE86, Levin. Known by many names, but never mistaken. This late 80's Japanese coupe provided a lightweight rear wheel drive coupe with a factory option LSD. This combination has been successful for well over 30 years now, with follower's worldwide mad for the corolla, it's popularity shows no sign of disappearing!
8380 Labs - Castrol TOM'S Toyota Supra .Castrol TOM'S Toyota Supra which won the 1995 Sendai race as part of the All-Japan GT Championship. Tachi Oiwa Motor Sport (TOM'S) is well known as a factory supported racing team and tuner of Toyota since 1974. They surely worked their magic on the modified Supra GT1, pushing this 2L to 480bhp! Full colour, high-quality, digitally printed on heavy matte-finish stock
8380 Labs pay tribute to the original Nordschleife slayer.Nicknamed 'Yellowbird' the RUF CTR, based on a Porsche 911, wasn't shy in its retina-scorching yellow exterior. That's not all spectacular about this car, check out the stats below: 0-60 mph (97 km/h) in 4.0s, 0-100 mph (161 km/h) in 7.3s, 0-124.3 mph (200 km/h) in 10.5s, 1⁄4 mile (402m) in 11.7s reaching 133.5 miles per hour (215 km/h) and reached a top speed of 211 mph (340 km/h) Now, remember this was 30 years ago! RUF claimed their CTR was 469bhp, but later admitted they used 'very big horses in Pfaffenhausen'. 8380 Laboratories have produced the Yellowbird design honoring the RUF legend. We have a limited amount of prints available, get yours before they're gone! Full colour, high-quality, digitally printed on heavy matte-finish stock